Monday, September 19, 2011

 

2011-11-11

I once told my friends at office for possibility of end of world 2012.
One of sign is coming in near date, 11-11-11. In binary code should be 0110-0110-0110.
It's 666. Sign of the beast.

Book of Revelation 13:17–18
"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Buy or sell is meaning using barcode. Barcode is simple a binary code in black and white color lines.

I was wondering what happening what will come out in this date. But it seems getting clear already.
Checking here and there, I was wondering if it's Neo Nazi. New form of Nazi.
The people say they are forming it to survive. Against the immigrants, and it propose for nationalism for their own race.
I would say this is not right. It just basically conflict. As like what happened in USA now. They are separated. Those who are mexican from south, those black people who has been with white people before, and those other quiet asian people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNfVfuQgWnE

Racism, facism, and comunism is definitely not right. Even though democracy is not bring equality also. Meaning there will be rich and poor. Jesus himself already. Mathew 26:11 "The poor is always with you, but you will not always have me." Then also Luke 6:20 "Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God."
The last one is easy to say, but not that easy to be. Imagine if you are poor. You almost can not do anything but only hope. If you are good, the hope is always to your Almighty God. That's no wonder you deserve for His Kingdom.

Back to this 666. It's shown by Anders B in Oslo who kills his own people. Actually he is part of Neo Nazi. When I discuss with my friend: "Number of christian people is smaller and smaller compare to Immigrants... and this guy is killing some more. the youth also... " My friend reply me: "Yup he better deploy in Paskitan or Extreme Muslim world.

Return to problem, it's actually how to solve conflict? It's misleading if we use the reason of SARA( in Indonesia: Suku Agama Ras n Antar Golongan). In English: Etnic, Religion, Race, & Rich-Poor Groups). It is happening to us also Indonesia-Chinesse. In Riot May 1998.
We are becoming the victim of conflict.
I would say if there was no Tionghoa (Indonesia-Chinese) and all are same race there. There would be still conflict because of Religion. Catholics n Muslim. Then even if there is no Religion different. Still could be a conflict. It's between Rich-Poor Group. All of these are just a reason. Conflict is still conflict. All we have to do is to solve the conflict. Not to find the reason, but to find a solution.
Life is problem but is not good to reasoning everything. All we have to do is find the solution.
My suggestion for solution is tolerance. I write all this already in Mailling list BT (Budaya Tionghoa) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/budaya_tionghua/

Believe me conflict is every where. Even with my brother, I also sometime has a conflict. It just how can I tolerate him and then try to understand him and see from his perspective. Though I know I have better perspective.
So, wish you can tolerate people around you. Then have a love of Jesus Christ, The warrior of sacrifice for others.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?