Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Urgent Help : Need 2nd Hand Books to Buy...

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone of you have been graduated from IC Design?
Or want to sell your Books?
Or, If you have any information about my course ?
Please let me know...

I have to start my course by next month.
My course is IC Design on EEE.

Books Required :
- EE6307 Analog Integrated Circuit Design
David A. Johns and Ken Martin, “Analog Integrated Circuit Design”, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,1997

- EE6604 Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices
S.M. Sze (editor), “Modern Semiconductor Device Physics”, John Wiley, 1998.

Thanks Before and
My Best Regards,
Erwin S.

Comments:
Sorry no books here, but all the best with your studies.
 
Huehehe...
No worries...
How about e-book, Anyone have links?
Thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?